3DUI - Three Dimensional User Interfaces
A downloadable tool for Windows
By: Dale Rosen
This virtual reality app requires the use of an Oculus Rift DK2 and a rift-mounted Leap Motion Controller (using the VR Developer Mount ). Before using, enable "Allow Images" through the Leap Motion Control Panel to enable video pass-through. Built in Unity Personal Edition.
- Slide knob left to turn ON.
- Slide knob right to turn OFF.
- Move lever forward to turn ON.
- Move lever backward to turn OFF.
- When the lever is vertical, the signal is NULL.
- Rotate the dial to modulate the degree.
Based On: Leap Motion UI - Widgets
- Download 3DUI.zip file
- Unzip 3DUI.zip
- Open 3DUI Folder
- Run 3DUI_x64.exe ( Run as administrator if necessary)
- 3DUI Folder
- Oculus SDK 0.7
- Leap Motion Software Version: 2.3.1+31549
- Leap Motion Firmware Revision: 1.7.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
- 16 GB RAM DDR4
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.